Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Ah... today is christmas! There's nothing like waking up super early, sprinting downstairs, and opening presents! Today was no exception, and I can't complain with the loot I hauled in. This is my first Christmas post, I suppose, so I guess it's somewhat special. Christmas is a great holiday because it brings families more together than any other. Sure, everyone eats a bird on Thanksgiving, but Christmas is really where it counts. It's all about giving to others, so you really get to know someone during the shopping and giving of presents. Of course, you receive some of your own presents, if you've been good. 

I know this all sounds super stereotypical, and like something I would write on a 3rd grade school essay about Christmas, but I mean it. I guess it's just the Christmas spirit in me, but I do wish all of you a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

Also, I've begun work on my Pokemon Project I told you about in the previous post. More info on the way very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's where YOU can tell ME what you think! I'm really hoping this is a good idea. Because if I get to much negativity...