Monday, December 26, 2011

Mario Kart 7 Community!

Alright, one of my Christmas presents this year was the 3DS title, Mario Kart 7. Mario Kart 7 is by far my favorite Mario Kart, and if you have it, you'll probably agree. One of the neatest features of Mario Kart is the fact that you can create online communities that race together. I've decided to do that with my blog, and started a Chuck Blog community! If you wanna race with me, I'll post times and such on my twitter (@CPainter307) here's a link. The code to find me is 13-7653-7125-4888. It's called "ChuckBlog!" and the logo is Koopa Troopa's head, so join up. The first official race is December 27, 2:00pm central time. Follow the twitter for more races!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's where YOU can tell ME what you think! I'm really hoping this is a good idea. Because if I get to much negativity...