Friday, August 13, 2010

Favorite Disney Characters


Well, I have to have at least ONE cheesy post per year and I guess this is it. My three favorite disney characters. I mean, we all have a favorite (or two(or three)) but I've decided to post mine. Walt Disney is one of the greatest minds of all time. His work is by far, the best. Second to none. So as far as favorites go, here are my three.


3. Tigger

What's not to love about Tigger? He's eccentric, fun-loving, and all around crazy! I can really relate to Tigger. He can be over the top, too wild, and accidently mess things up in an attempt to make everyone happy. Kinda like me. Or I'M kinda like TIGGER. Who knows?
Refference: Winnie The Pooh
2. Jose Carioca
One of the Three Caballeros and one of the most fluent speaking portuguese parrots I've ever heard of. He's a great friend, has a good heart, (and a little eye for the ladies) and One of Donald Duck's best friends.
Refference: The Three Caballeros and Saludos Amigos
1. Chernabog
It saddens me that not too many people have heard of Chernabog. The greatest Disney baddie of all time. (Next to the MCP.) If you don't know who Chernabog is, look up at the top of the post. See that big demon guy? THAT'S Chenabog! Still not ringing a bell? By show of hands, who here has seen Fantasia? If you haven't... you stink. Just kidding. But seriously. SEE THAT MOVIE! If you have seen it but don't remember, it's the movie where Mickey puts on the nerdy hat and all of the brroms mop. For those of you who HAVE seen Fantasia, Chernabog is the big guy in the volcano where A Night on Bald Mountain is playing. The guy can seriously summon an army of skeletons by casting a shadow! That is awesome! Can you do that? (If you can, send me a video and I will give you the "As Cool as Chernabog" certificate)Anyone who can live in a volcanoe and summon an army by casting a shadow is up there in my book!
Refferences: Fantasia, Mickey's House of Villains
Epilouge.
I'm sorry, those who thought I would say "Donald, Goofy, and Mickey." Those guys do rock. But these guys are the underdogs! The great characters that go by unnoticed! They need appreciation! And that's why I posted this.
The End...

2 comments:

  1. Chernabog ! favourite disney character of mine ! he used to scare the crap out of me when i was younger ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Chernabog is pretty much an entire boss, plus he's increased views to my blog by like 100%!

    ReplyDelete

Here's where YOU can tell ME what you think! I'm really hoping this is a good idea. Because if I get to much negativity...