Saturday, November 26, 2011

Hero Factory 4.0?


Okay, taking a break from Skyward Sword (yes, I know) I decided to do a little browsing on the internet. Anyway, I know I said some really bad things about Hero Factory at first, but it was mostly because of my frustration at the loss of BIONICLE. But I decided to give them a second chance and found that I liked most of it. It's no BIONICLE, but it'll do. For now. But, back to the story. I was browsing through the net and I thought to myself, "Hero Factory seems to have gone inactive!" Other than Savage Planet, they've done absolutely nothing since that movie was released. That's one of the major flaws of Hero Factory. They'll release every single one of their sets right off the bat, release a movie about a month later, and then just let it sit there and rot. BIONICLE worked differently. At least, it did after it caught the hang of things. They would release half of a series of sets, develop a story through books, comics, online stories, and animations. Then, they would release the other half and build from there through the end of the year. Sorry about that tangent, but I just needed to say it. ANYWAY, I began researching Hero Factory 4.0 (because that's obviously what they'd name it) and found a couple of pictures. And... here goes. So after the "advanced building system" was released for Hero Factory 2.0, it was designed specifically for the fire villains. I.E.they were equipped with "ice tools" and such. Hero Factory 3.0 introduced a jungle theme to the heroes, giving them animals to be modeled after. In Hero Factory 4.0, it seems that the heroes will be returning to their original forms in advanced system form. The new helmets for the 2.0 and 3.0 exclusive heroes look cool (see left picture) but they just reused the original helmets for the old heroes. That's... okay I guess. The theme seems to be focused on finding villains and cuffing them, as for prison. The theme looks okay, and I look forward to the set design. I guess they'll be in next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's where YOU can tell ME what you think! I'm really hoping this is a good idea. Because if I get to much negativity...