Sunday, November 20, 2011

SKYWARD SWORD! First Impressions

(trumpet fanfare) It's here! It's finally here! THE NEWEST AND BADDEST ZELDA GAME IS HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER! Okay, now that that's over... let's look at my first impressions. I'm definately not ready to do a review, since I've only scratched the surface (I'm about to enter the first dungeon) and so far I LOVE everything. The characters, storyline, gameplay, and even graphics are the best on Wii, and the motion controls feel fluent and beautiful. But, we still need talk about one thing I'm not too happy with (WHAT?!) and that would be the shields. The controls for the shields are too awkward, and take away from the sword experience. Or, at least they have so far. Maybe I just suck at this game. On the hyper-positive side, this Zelda game is unlike any other, and in a hyper-positive way! Instead of walking for endless hours through Hyrule field to get to a dungeon, the areas leading up to the dungeons pretty much are dungeons! And, there's a dash button! That's pretty cool! Anyway, this is by far one of the best games I have ever played, so get ready for a stellar review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's where YOU can tell ME what you think! I'm really hoping this is a good idea. Because if I get to much negativity...