Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Brave New Frontyear!

2011 has come and gone, and was ChuckBlog's best year ever! We had more posts this year then we did in last years, even if you double it! ChuckBlog has come a long way since that first post, but I'm saving that story for the 100th POST SPECTACULAR (not incredibly different from the 20th post spectacular). Be ready for even more ChuckBlog in 2012, it's gonna be huge! As for what you'll be seeing, well, it's really a toss up. I can tell you you'll have many more Platinum Awards (haven't done that in a while), more reviews, videos, and of course, BGM Anthology (my personal favorite).

So prepare yourself for a new year on ChuckBlog, and a great one! See you in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's where YOU can tell ME what you think! I'm really hoping this is a good idea. Because if I get to much negativity...