Saturday, April 2, 2011

That's A Lot of D.

It was just a myth. Something that couldn't actually happen. And yet here it is. I totally just spent all of my money on THE NINTENDO 3DS!!! (Trumpet Fanfare) At first I thought it would just be another Virtual Boy, but that was before I saw what it could do. It can do SOOO much. It's like a portable 3-D Wii! The 3-D doesn't come out at us, it goes back and the quality is incredible. It's easily cooler than the Kinect or PlayStation Move! I was lucky enough to get the last 3DS of eight left at GameStop. The rest won't ship until Chirstmas. I highly suggest you get one then. It will change your life. Maybe. Or at least it will change your outlook on gaming. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's where YOU can tell ME what you think! I'm really hoping this is a good idea. Because if I get to much negativity...