Saturday, April 2, 2011

R3CONFIGUR3D!

Along with PLATINUM AWARDS it seems that I also do A LOT of posts about TRON. This one is kind of about TRON, but mostly Daft Punk's new album. If I have never told you before, Daft Punk is my favorite band, and I was totally psyched when it was announced they were composing the score to Legacy. So when it came out I bought the whole album. Just to sum it up, it rocked my socks and is up there in my favorites. But get just a little taste of Daft Punk and it leaves you wanting SO MUCH MORE! Many a comment I have seen that says "You guys should TOTALLY remix some of your tron songs!" or "REMIX THE SONGS OR ELSE." And so the album shown above does just that. TRON: Legacy R3CONFIGUR3D. It comes out the eleventh and will include remixes by The Glitch Mob, (YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!) The Japaneese Popstars, and more! So smash open those piggybanks for an album that's sure to be a success!

1 comment:

  1. UPDATE!!! Just purchased The Glitch Mob's "Derezzed" remiix. EPIC WIN, FTW, AND PWNJ!

    ReplyDelete

Here's where YOU can tell ME what you think! I'm really hoping this is a good idea. Because if I get to much negativity...