Sunday, March 27, 2011

Annoying Weekday



What you just watched (or hopefully didn't) was the song sensaton that's sweeping the nation, (or the floor) Rebecca Black's "Friday." *Sigh...* These are the videos that make me hate the internet. I mean, viruses, you can get rid of. But this song is forever playing inside my head! I don't know if this is supposed to be a joke or actually a serious song, BUT IT IS HORRIBLE! This song makes me want to barf rainbows or something. I'm sorry Rebecca Black if you ever read this. But there are some things so great that I have to post about them, and then some so REVOLTING that I also have to. I mean, the best I can give it is a ChuckBlog Tarnished Aluminum Foil Award. So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's where YOU can tell ME what you think! I'm really hoping this is a good idea. Because if I get to much negativity...