Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pie Flavor

Well, I guess it's time for a new post. In all, I think I'll try blogging every day. But I know I wont succeed. I did enjoy sleeping in this morning, and played some video games, listened to my iPod, blah...blah....blah. But I know you don't care about that. Unless you do. And that's kinda weird. I hope you enjoyed my presentation of Metallic Knights. I thought that was pretty awesome. Today I have a new video for you. This all started at school with my friend Hayden. He cam to school talking about this hillarious youtube video and told me what it was called, asdfmovie2. So anyway I looked it up online and watched it and thought it was pretty funny, so I told more of my friends and now it's kinda like an inside joke. Here it is.



Alright, if you've stopped laughing at it, i'm sure you'd say it is pretty funny. On to world news. If you havent heard (Which would be weird) there was a HUGE oil spill down in the gulf. This thing is huge! So I wouldn't advise going to any sea-food resturaunts in the south. Or in the north for that matter. Than k you for readining my post and if you enjoyed asdfmovie2, you'll LOVE this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's where YOU can tell ME what you think! I'm really hoping this is a good idea. Because if I get to much negativity...