Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A new Post

Well, it has been a while since my last post on here. I guess with school and all I have found myself too busy. But I digress. Today is the 25th of May and my official last day of school. The reason I put that italicized "Official" there was because my last day of school technically was last Wendsday. But I had four finals to take and that was a bit of a bummer. In better news, I finally have some movies to see! There has been a large shortage of good movies in theaters for a while in my town. But now, good looking movies are popping up everywhere! Robin Hood just came out and I hear it's amazing. On Friday Disney's Prince of Persia comes out, and after playing the games, it looks pretty good. Toy Story 3 is out soon too. And because of my inner six year old, I have to see it! I have also stumbled upon something cool. An animated movie called, Metallic Knights that was made in 2008 on the Dsi's flipnote software, here it is.





Pretty cool huh? If you have a Dsi and a web connection, you can get Flipnote Studio for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's where YOU can tell ME what you think! I'm really hoping this is a good idea. Because if I get to much negativity...