Friday, May 28, 2010

Fear of Clowns

Today i've decided to blog about an issue that I find to be very distressing in our world today. A fear of clowns. I just don't get it. Why are people afraid of clowns? It makes absolutely no sense to me. Let's review the facts. Clowns wear makeup. Not scary makeup, just a white face and big red lips, with the eyeliner. They laugh alot. That's kinda weird, not creepy. They have big shoes. So maybe their feet are big. So are mine. They can steal your soul. Just kidding. The only clown I have ever feared is Ronald McDonald. How old is that guy? Seventy? Sixty? Over fifty for sure. He just creeps me out. Mainly because his voice is synced in with his mouth movements. He's just a weirdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's where YOU can tell ME what you think! I'm really hoping this is a good idea. Because if I get to much negativity...