Thursday, December 15, 2011

Updatus!

I figure I need a post just to talk about some stuff going down and this will be that post. Entitled: UPDATUS. Anywhichway, There is some news going down around here. First off I know you've all seen the twitter blx in the bottom right corner. For some reason I can't get it to post my tweets, but read my tweets here. They're like mini blog posts or whatever. Second of all, I've started watching some things. I watched the first season of Samurai Jack, and it was amazing. I really wish Toonami was still around so I could enjoy this, because Samurai Jack gets pretty intense. Now, I'm no big fan of anime, not at all; but the other day I found a trailer for a show that looked vaguely familiar called Oban: Star Racers. After thinking and thinking on it, I ended up recalling what it was. When I was younger (much) there was a division of  Disney called Toon Disney (you may know it as Disney XD now) and like all cartoon stations had it's "action" segment. Toon Disney used a division called "Jetix" to broadcast those shows. They showed Power Rangers, Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go, that Tarzan Show, Yin Yang Yo, but one I specifically remember as always looking cool was Oban: Star Racers.I guess it was the awesome animation that looked so cool, so I wanted to watch it. Summary, if you have Netflix, watch this show. I don't care if you're not into anime, this show is a masterpiece! The animation is beautiful, the plot immense, and the characters unforgettable. This is a genuine awesome show. Alright, for the last chapter of UPDATUS we look to something rather old. You may recall a specific CYBER 3 FORUMS a while back started by my friends and I. It had a good run, but we eventually abandoned it. Well, we have renewed it with CYBER 4 FORUMS! That's right, now you can join CYBER 4! Just click the link here and be whisked away to a forum wonderland! Well, that's all for this update, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's where YOU can tell ME what you think! I'm really hoping this is a good idea. Because if I get to much negativity...