Monday, December 19, 2011

LEGO Zelda

During my excess amount of downtime during the Christmas break (FINALLY) I found an amazing site called LEGO CUUSOO. It's a place where you can submit ideas for themes to LEGO, people vote on them, and they can become real sets. It takes 10,000 votes for the LEGO Review, where they, well, review the idea to see if it would work. LEGO Minecraft recently reached the review, so be on the lookout! Even more recently I stumbled upon this, LEGO Legend of Zelda. Now, on CUUSOO there are many LEGO Zelda submissions, but none quite like this. There was a heaping ton of effort put into this submission, and if you want to see some Zelda LEGO sets, give it the ol' college vote! Here is it's page. Making an account is simple, so please vote!
As you can tell, there really is a LOT of effort put into this and I would love Zelda LEGO sets. I'm sure a lot of you kids would too, so VOTE VOTE VOTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's where YOU can tell ME what you think! I'm really hoping this is a good idea. Because if I get to much negativity...