Sunday, January 23, 2011

HERO FACTORY Ultimately Failed


I'm sorry to everyone out there that may find this offensive, but the BIONICLE spinoff, HERO FACTORY failed. Hard. It's not that the intentions were bad, it's just it doesn't work. And here's why. It all started with the end of a great era of toys, BIONICLE. Please check http://bionicleglatorian.blogspot.com/2009/11/bionicle-is-over.html for verification if you don't believe me. LEGO announced it would be making "a new, more flexible platform." in 2010, they obviously lied. HERO Factory was much, MUCH, MUCH less flexible than many of it's predecessors. Although HERO FACTORY stayed true to the original concept of BIONICLE, it was a little bit of a dissapointment. Then in 2011, HERO FACTORY 2.0 was released. It killed everything. HERO FACTORY 2.0 was a "more flexible platform" but it seemed to quash everything BIONICLE stood for. I can't really explain it, but these sets seem to kill my childhood. I just don't understand. I just... can't. I only found ONE BIONICLE part in the whole set. And it had been altered ALOT. It's safe to say BIONICLE lived on within HERO FACTORY, but was obliterated by HERO FACTORY 2.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's where YOU can tell ME what you think! I'm really hoping this is a good idea. Because if I get to much negativity...