Friday, December 31, 2010

20th Post Spectacular!

This is my 20th post indeed! So to kick it off, I'm going to tell you the story of how this blog began, and a recap on all the posts up to today! Let's go!

BEGINNINGS- I guess this whole bloig thing started when my family watched Julie and Julia. (Well, I didn't watch it, I played video games.) That movie gave my mom, aunts, and cousins an idea. They would make a blog! (The blog is innactive now, but you can view it. It's called Jenny's Girls.) Their idea gave me an idea, I would start a blog! At first the answer was NO, but with the help of my persuasive powers, I convinced my parental unit to let me use a blog under her profile, which is where this all began.

WELCOME!- This was my first post and to tell the truth, I didn't really know what to write about. (I truly thought I made up the word "smarmy" until I was told it was a real word.) I decided I would introduce myself and talk about what's going on with world news (NEWZ, Im still slapping myself for that.) I recall mentioning my mom's blog in there, and something about whales. I was really just experimenting. Product: not so great.

A NEW POST- Naming my posts obviously was something I needed to work on at this point. I remember this being the last day of school, and there were like a TON of new movies coming out. (I never did see Robin Hood.) But what interested me most was my new ability to add YouTube movies to the mix. I picked one that was cool, just to toy around.

PIE FLAVOR- This is going down as one of my favorite posts. During school, my buds and I had discovered this hilarious internet video, "asdfmovie2" that cracked us up all da time. I remember being so fond of it, I planned to make a clothing line based off of it. It's still hilarious.

MOVIE REVIEW! (SHREK 4)- After seeing Shrek 4, I decided to try my hand at reviewing. I suppose it was good enough, but no one really reads this blog anyway, so I couldn't tell. (A whopping 1 follower!

GAMES ARE FUN (TOP TEN 64)- This post was dedicated to my favorite game system of all time, the nintendo 64. I stayed uo nights upon nights playing that old thing, and I always loved it. The only thing I regret about that post is not including GoldenEye 007.

FEAR OF CLOWNS- This was a matter that distressed me. Why were people so afraid of clowns? Their job is to make you happy? I for one love clowns. (But i'm horribley afraid of jellyfish!)

MOVIE REVIEW: SORCERER'S APPRENTICE- What can I say, reviewing movies is pretty entertaining.

END OF AN ERA (R.I.P. BIONICLE)- BIONICLES were something that had really influenced my childhood, and it made me very sad to see them go. Even though I didn't really buy them anymore, it was comforting to know that the next generation of kids could have them too. That dream was crushed.

FAVORITE DISNEY CHARACTERS- For anyone who thought this post was mediocre, you had no childhood.

UPCOMING IDEA FROM DA CHUCKSTA...- All I really remember about this was being bored and making a cruddy waterpaint concept art of this story I made up as a little kid. I think it was inspiredby a mixture of Zelda and Lord of the Rings.

BOA (BANDS OF AMERICA)- I decided the best way for me to spread the word about my band's success, was through posting. It was only later I remembered no one reallly reads this.

SARAH- When I said no one, I meant no one I didn't mention it to. This girl named Sarah read it and demanded a post dedicated to her. So I did. The End.

A COMPLETELY NEW POST ON COMPLETELY NEW THINGS- This'n was created to catch you up to speed on my life. (Since I hadn't posted for two months.)

And that about covers all of it. There's my whole blog up to today, summaraized in little paragraphs. It makes me feel small...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's where YOU can tell ME what you think! I'm really hoping this is a good idea. Because if I get to much negativity...