Monday, June 11, 2012

A Blog Shoutout!

     Normally, I don't give shout-outs to people, but I've decided that it would be rude for me not to since my friend MATT YOUNG has started a blog! Matt's in the same band as I, and his blog is entitled "Stuff that catches my eye, news, games, etc." (So, you might have a hard time figuring out what the blog's about). Matt talks about a lot of things such as the economy, gaming, and... pizza. I think. Actually, he probably doesn't talk about pizza, but he might. Where was I?

     Oh, that's right, Matt's Blog! Check it out if you like a variety of interesting topics pertaining to semi-important things (wow, just like mine!).

You can find his blog here! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's where YOU can tell ME what you think! I'm really hoping this is a good idea. Because if I get to much negativity...