Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Adventures in Videography!

It seems that I'm doing a lot of posts about my friends lately, but this is pretty cool. My friend Bradley (or BradleyWuzHere on YouTube) has a video series he calls "Adventures in Videography." Basically, he just takes hilarious and weird stuff in the media and talks about it. He was gracious enough to let me co-host a video for him, and so I'm proud to present ADVENTUES IN VIDEOGRAPHY!




If you liked this video you need to check out the rest of Bradley's videos by clicking the link here. Or you can type this sucker in : http://www.youtube.com/user/BradleyWuzHere?feature=g-all-u. Well, that's all for now. What can you expect in an upcoming post? Perhaps a SKYRIM review? You'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's where YOU can tell ME what you think! I'm really hoping this is a good idea. Because if I get to much negativity...